7.09.2012

New Wallin Photography & New Prices

Hi all!!  I hope you are enjoying the sunshine!  I wanted to let you know there is a small change over here at Wallin Photography!  I have a sweet new logo, designed by the lovely Juliann Law, you can find her here and here.  I also have a new price list!  It has only changed a little bit. 

Now through August 18, I am still offering my $100 special - 1 hour shoot, with all the goods included!!  After the 18th, my new prices will be in effect!  So be sure to email me and take advantage of the special!  Let's get something booked!!

Also, stay tuned for mini shoots this fall!  They are gonna be just as great as last year!!

Thanks all for your continued love and support.  I am happy I know you and have been able to photograph your family over the years!!



((click to enlarge))

No comments: