8.14.2012

some information for you!

Hi Dear Clients!!

I wanted to let you know a few things happening at Wallin Photography!

There is a special going on for just a few more days!  $100 for a 1 hour photo shoot, includes all the images, a bunch of retouched images, as well as the copyright release! 

**I still have 3 openings left, THIS Thursday evening (the 16th), 6:30 pm session, THIS Saturday (the 18th) at 9:00 am session and a 6:30 pm session!** Let me know if you would like to schedule an appointment!** 

After the 18th of August, a 1 hour session with all the goods, is going to be $135 for returning customers and $150 for new clients.  Still a great price for fun, great quality photographs of your family!

I will be scheduling appointments on Tuesday and Thursday evenings around 6/6:30 pm - as long as the sunlight permits!  Then we'll move up to 5:30!  I will also be scheduling appointments on Saturday mornings at 9:00 am and then again in the evening any time from 5:30-6:30 or so, again depending on when the sun starts to set!

And lastly, I am having my third baby come December (yippee) and will need to take it easy near the end.  So, I am only going to be shooting until October 13 (and possibly the weekend after too).  I am also booking weddings up to this date as well, so refer your friends!!  And, I may do newborn sessions after this date, as long as I am well (they are easy, low pace sessions in my client's home, so I feel they will be fine to photograph through mid November).  I will be shooting again in the spring and will be in touch with more info then!

I would love to hear from you!  And would love to get your family portrait session scheduled soon!

Thanks for being so loyal and dear!  I love my sweet clients (and now dear friends) so much!

((also, please feel free to pass this information along to friends!  thank you!!))

be well.

Katherine M. Wallin

No comments: