12.31.2008

coming to a newspaper near you . . . (maybe)

i got a call a couple mornings ago from a woman who works for the local newspapers here. she had heard my name through the grapevine (oh, how i love grapes!) and gave me a call to see if she could use some of my wedding images for the cover of the bridal guide that will be in this weekends newspaper - the deseret news and the tribune to be exact. i jumped on it and luckily had a peaceful moment to collect and send her images. she sent the cover to me, and i thought for those who don't get the paper here and for those who don't live it, it would be fun to show you . .

4 comments:

Becca said...

Work it, girl! Way to go--it looks beautiful!

Danica said...

congrats! super fun.

Amy Gelwix said...

Sincere congratulations...how great to have your hard work and talent appreciated like that.

Brittany Anne said...

Congrats for getting in the paper! And THANK YOU for making my wedding pictures so beautiful and now famous!
I keep having people tell me they've seen me in the paper, isn't it fun?